IMT carries the vision to position itself on the global business map. Pursuing this vision, IMT established its first overseas campus in Dubai in 2006. IMT Dubai is approved by the Ministry of Education, Government of U.A.E. and its 1 Year MBA program has been accredited by the Commission of Academic Accreditation (CAA), Ministry of Education, Government of U.A.E.
The Master of Business Administration program offered by the Institute of Management Technology Dubai is designed to provide solid foundation in management disciplines.
- Apply a range of relevant concepts, principles, and theoretical knowledge to develop strategies and solutions to business issues. (Knowledge)
- Exhibit proficiency in collecting and analyzing data, developing knowledge and its deployment in problem-solving and decision making. (Skill)
- Identify and logically analyze business issues, construct reasoned solutions and communicate effectively. (Skill)
- Display the ability to work independently and take judicious decisions for managing professional teams in a multi-cultural environment. (Autonomy & Self Development)
- Recognize changes in the business environment, assess and address knowledge and skill gaps. (Self-Development).
- Exhibit cross-cultural sensitivity, ethical behavior in the global business scenario. (Role in Context).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global immersion Program
- Industry Oriented Curriculum
- Access to a large alumni network
- Project based learning
- Workshops on Leadership, Decision making, Negotiations and Strategic Thinking
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 12 other Masters in Economics in United Arab Emirates
- Applicants for the Graduate program are required to successfully complete an undergraduate degree from an accredited university which must be recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR), UAE with a CGPA of 3.0 and above on a 4.0 scale or its equivalent. Applicants with a lower overall CGPA (or equivalent) may be considered for admission based on their student profile, however will also be required to attend an interview with the academic panel.
- Eligible candidates will be required to attend an assessment interview with one of the faculty members from IMT Dubai. The acceptance decision will solely be based on the performance during that interview.
Although previous work experience is not a requirement for entry into the MBA program at IMT Dubai, MBA applicants with previous work experience will be given preference during the selection process.
International21568 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21568 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National19607 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19607 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- National: 80,000 AED per full programme
- International: 88,000 AED per full programme
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.