Students from Master of Science in Business Development from Hamburg School of Business Administration (HSBA) will learn to apply advanced tools and processes, including collecting and analysing numerical data in large quantities, when developing new products and services. Knowledge in applied maths and stats is equally important in this context as are negotiation and project management skills.
Students learn to run complex projects successfully, structure change processes and actively embrace and design digital thinking in companies.
- Multiple case studies
- Several real-life projects
- Teaching methods include Design Thinking, Kanban, Agile and Scrum
- Study trip to an international destination in the 3rd semester
- Digital Toolbox @ HSBA: unique offering to teach HSBA's students digital tools and strategies
- JOB & MASTER Service: JOB & MASTER is a free-of-charge placement service for applicants who wish to combine a challenging academic education at HSBA with valuable professional experience.
- Mentoring Programme: Students are matched with experienced HSBA Alumni from the Hamburg business community, offering to be ideal sparring partners / role models.
- Campus in the heart of Hamburg
- Product Management
- Project Management
- Scientific Methods & Competences
- Data Analytics & Statistics
- Digital Toolbox
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications are possible at any time.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 38 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed third-level degree with an economics or business administration focus with 180 ECTS, including good knowledge in maths and stats. The degree should have been completed with a minimum German grade “good” (2.5) or equivalent. We would be pleased to check whether your first university degree covers the required content.
- Ability to study in English (minimum level: B2 of the European Framework of Reference)
- Letter of recommendation from a current or recent employer or an academic reference
- Successfully completed HSBA selection process (online application, individual interview)
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22500 EUR for the full programme during 30 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22500 EUR for the full programme during 30 months.
- Course Fees for the Overall Programme: 22,500 EUR
Living costs for Hamburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
JOB & MASTER is a free service for applicants who are looking for a matching partner company for their part-time master’s degree at HSBA in order to combine demanding academic and professional development. Renowned companies based in Hamburg are seeking Bachelor’s graduates with a focus on business administration, economics, and related fields, who can be hired as young professionals in the company parallel to their part-time MSc degree.
Please note that not all students are eligible, for participation requirements please take a look at the JOB & MASTER Service.
If the applicant is already in employment, it may be possible, depending on the company, for the employer to cover most of the tuition fees.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.