This Business Analytics - Marketing Specialisation programme at The University of the West Indies also provides students with knowledge of essential data mining concepts, and experience in using key analytical tools, technologies, and techniques for discovering interesting patterns from both structured and unstructured data.
The MSc. Business Analytics programme will equip graduates with the tools and analytical skills needed to engage in continuous exploration of past and current business trends in order to enhance future performance, and offer organisations new opportunities for a competitive advantage.
Upon completion of this programme, students will be strategically positioned for roles such as, brand managers, business intelligence analysts, data analysts, management consultants, financial business analysts, portfolio risk managers, market research analysts, web metrics managers, operations managers, and other careers in the related fields of data science and business analytics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management and Strategy
- Marketing Research
- Electronic Marketing
- International Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Business Intelligence & Analytics View 3 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Barbados
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applications for special admissions must be made on the appropriate application forms. A non-refundable application fee of BDS$35 (US$20 for non-Caribbean applicants) must accompany the application for special admission.
- To be considered for entry as a “Specially Admitted Student” applicants should normally be matriculable.
- Those students who do not satisfy the requirements for entry to the University should provide satisfactory evidence of their previous studies. In appropriate cases they may be required to sit a special entrance examination. In the assessment of the qualifications of applicants due allowance should be made for their maturity.
- Specially admitted students shall be required to pay the appropriate fees as are in effect.
International12404 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12404 USD per year during 18 months.
National12404 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12404 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Bridgetown
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.