The Communication Management programme at Tallinn University creates opportunities not only to design and manage communication, and not only to solve problems innovatively by using analytical thinking, scientific knowledge and the best international practice, but also to conduct research and find applications for research results in various fields of communication. The international staff members share their experiences and bring students closer to the real experience of jobs.
Why study with us?
Our programme involves more than mere communicating with people. It analyses, in depth, the fundamental role of communication and helps to explain the process of communication.
The subjects offered show that there are different perspectives, modes and means of communication.
Our programme supports cultural and ethical values; its special focus is on Intercultural Communication, not only dealing with people with diverse cultural backgrounds, but also with people of different ages, genders, social classes etc.
The specialisation module includes courses that prepare the individual for leadership in any corporate multinational or transnational organisation through a deep knowledge of the relationship between globalisation, identity, society and culture
The Communication Management Master’s Programme will prepare students for positions of leadership in communication for public sector organizations such as ministries, municipalities and also for private companies.
Graduates can also be employed in communication agencies as consultants and experts. Post-graduates will be competent not only in basic operational tasks but especially in strategic communication management.
Studies will also train students to become good listeners, writers and professionals with effective interaction and language skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- LIFE - Learning in Interdisciplinary Focused Environment
- Transmedia Storytelling Theories and Methods
- Research Methods
- Social Media and Society
- Marketing and Business Communication
- Communication Strategy
- Internationalization, Multiculturalism and the Challenges for Business Management
Covering a wide range of different but interconnected subjects, this programme best suits the needs of those interested in communication, marketing, sociology, intercultural communication and general humanities. Young people who wish to live abroad or to work in community development projects might also find that this programme suits their needs.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Non-EU/EEA applicants (except applicants from the United Kingdom, Russia, Ukraine, Georgia and Kazakhstan):15 March
- EU/EEA citizens and applicants from the United Kingdom, Russia, Ukraine, Georgia and Kazakhstan:1 June
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Management Studies Public Relations View 3 other Masters in Management Studies in Estonia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Bachelor's degree
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Motivation letter - should be submitted with admission documents.
- Interview - when all the documents have been submitted, applicants will have an interview with the staff of the curriculum. The objective of the interview is to meet in person with applicants and discuss their motivation letter. Interviews can be done via internet, e.g. using Skype (NB! a web-camera is required)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4800 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Tallinn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.