The effects of physical activity and exercise training on physiological processes, neuromuscular and biomechanical function, health, and physical well-being are emphasized.
Applied Exercise Physiology students can apply their academic work to jobs that involve exercise testing and training, including programs designed to improve health and physical fitness in healthy individuals and in people with or at risk for chronic illness or disability, and in community, clinical, research, and public health settings.
Teachers College at Columbia University Career Education & Professional Development encourages students from all academic disciplines to incorporate career learning into the larger scope of daily life to aid in making a positive impact in the diverse worldwide community. We are committed to empowering all Teachers College students with the skills, resources and opportunities needed to pursue and achieve their post-graduate goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Neuroscience of human speech and language
- Neuromuscular responses and adaptation to exercise
- Brain and behavior I: Communication in the nervous system
- Brain and behavior II: Perception, emotion, memory and cognition
- Applied anatomy and biomechanics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Health Sciences View 1865 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants from the U.S. are required to hold, or be in the process of obtaining, a 120-credit baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution as recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- International applicants must hold, or be in the process of obtaining, the equivalent of a 120-credit U.S. baccalaureate degree.
- All applicants must have a conferred baccalaureate degree before matriculating at Teachers College.
International53040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1768 USD per credit during 24 months.
National53040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1768 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.