The Master of Science in Accountancy program is registered to satisfy the 150 hour licensure requirement for New York State and developed in response to two demands. The first was the increasing number of accountants who held undergraduate degrees in accounting and wanted to continue developing in a wide range of professional accounting careers. These careers included public, corporate, not-for-profit and government accounting.
- Financial Statement Analysis and Reporting
- Advanced Income Tax Research
- Fund Accounting
- Advanced Auditing Theory
- Multinational Economics of Technology
- Quantitative Business Analysis
- Management Information Systems
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 126 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Online Application for Graduate Admission with a $60 application fee
- Official transcripts from colleges previously attended
- Official GMAT score report
- One academic or professional Reference Report Form
International16992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8496 USD per semester and a duration of .
National16992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8496 USD per semester and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!