Dive in and learn the principles of public administration, public policy management and implementation. Through this Public Administration program from Strayer University, you’ll learn to ensure that the resources of local, state and federal governments are used efficiently, effectively and strategically.
Build your skills
- Develop qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Acquire substantive knowledge of policy analysis and evaluation.
- Develop citizenship skills and an understanding of public administrators in prescribed roles.
- Advance skills critical to success in all aspects of public administration.
- Modern Public Administration
- Public Budgeting and Finance
- Public Policy Analysis
- Leadership and Conflict Resolution
- Policy Analysis and Program Evaluation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration View 218 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Proof of completion of a U.S. baccalaureate degree, or approved equivalent
- Completed Student Application for Admission
- Completed I-20 Application
- Strayer University application fee
- Proof of English ability
- Proof of financial support
- Completed emergency contact information form
- Copy of your Passport that is valid at least six months after the desired start date
- $300 tuition deposit (Will be credited towards first quarter tuition and fees. Refundable only if visa is denied at Consulate or basis of admission is denied.)
International1680 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1680 USD per module during 12 months.
National1680 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1680 USD per module during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.