In this program, you’ll:
- Appropriately apply legislation and ethical considerations to the complex realities of public health
- Explore the science behind public health and apply methodologies of environmental health to public health, including the factors that impact life, from food sources to energy
- Develop strategies to effectively manage epidemics with this Public Health Managemnt program at Strayer University
- Apply your knowledge of social, economic, political, and professional forces to the management of a public health organization
- Develop policies and practices that align a public health organization with its business strategies
- Use information system technologies to collect and analyze healthcare data
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Epidemology
- Public Health Management
- Environmental Health Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Public Administration View 366 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Strayer University application fee
- Proof of English ability
- Proof of financial support
- Completed emergency contact information form
- Copy of your Passport that is valid at least six months after the desired start date
- $300 tuition deposit (Will be credited towards first quarter tuition and fees. Refundable only if visa is denied at Consulate or basis of admission is denied.)
International1680 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1680 USD per module during 12 months.
National1680 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1680 USD per module during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.