You may want to explore these other master’s in information systems concentrations.
- Master your ability to process and report on digital computer evidence from a crime scene or relating to a cybersecurity investigation in the public or private sector with this Computer Forensic Management program at Strayer University
- Focus on the managerial aspects of cybersecurity, including policy, practice, planning, risk management, response, and examination
- Learn about the Sarbanes Oxley Act and Committee of Sponsoring Organizations framework
- Understand and apply the Control Objectives for Information and related Technology framework to perform IT Audits
- Describe information technology general controls based on the Information Technology Infrastructure Library best practices
- Explore the various general controls and audit approaches for software and architecture, including operating systems, telecommunication networks, cloud computing, service oriented architecture, and virtualization
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theories of Security Management
- Security Access and Control Strategies
- Computer Forensics Planning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesTechnology Management View 76 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
- Strayer University application fee
- Proof of English ability
- Proof of financial support
- Completed emergency contact information form
- Copy of your Passport that is valid at least six months after the desired start date
- $300 tuition deposit (Will be credited towards first quarter tuition and fees. Refundable only if visa is denied at Consulate or basis of admission is denied.)
International2490 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2490 USD per module during 12 months.
National2490 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2490 USD per module during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.