In this Curriculum and Instruction and Assessment program at Strayer University, you’ll:
- Demonstrate and promote multi ethnic and multicultural awareness and appreciation in K-12 instructional methods, curriculum development, and assessment
- Explore curriculum mapping to develop, implement, and evaluate curricula for use in multiple educational settings
- Identify appropriate technology applications and develop technological skills for K-12 instruction, curriculum development, and assessment
- Apply research, critical thinking, and communication skills to obtain, analyze, synthesize, evaluate, and present scholarship related to K-12 curricula, instruction, and assessment
- Hone your teaching strategies in the K-12 environment
- Deliver K-12 instruction, develop and implement program curricula, and obtain and present assessment data
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Evaluating School Programs
- Instructional Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 1228 other Masters in Education in United States
- Strayer University application fee
- Proof of English ability
- Proof of financial support
- Completed emergency contact information form
- Copy of your Passport that is valid at least six months after the desired start date
- $300 tuition deposit (Will be credited towards first quarter tuition and fees. Refundable only if visa is denied at Consulate or basis of admission is denied.)
International1680 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1680 USD per module during 12 months.
National1680 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1680 USD per module during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.