Financial management plays a major role in health services administration. Our online Health Services Administration program at Strayer University focuses on the theories and practices behind public and private health care financing.
Program Learning Outcomes
Is an MBA in health services administration good to have? It depends on what you learn.
- Formulate effective health care management strategies to compete efficiently in today’s health care environment.
- Formulate effective financial management strategies for health care organizations.
- Apply health care organization legal requirements and policies to minimize risk for providers and customers.
Class size varies based on course objectives and the teaching demands of the subject matter. In general, Strayer University aims to keep the student-to-instructor ratio low.
- Management in Health Care
- Health Care Policy , Law and Ethics
- Health Financial Management
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration View 448 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- Proof of completion of a U.S. baccalaureate degree, or approved equivalent
- Completed Student Application for Admission
- Completed I-20 Application
- Strayer University application fee
- Proof of English ability
- Proof of financial support
- Completed emergency contact information form
- Copy of your Passport that is valid at least six months after the desired start date
- $300 tuition deposit (Will be credited towards first quarter tuition and fees. Refundable only if visa is denied at Consulate or basis of admission is denied.)
International2985 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2985 USD per module during 12 months.
National2985 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2985 USD per module during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.