Get a global management perspective. This online Global Management program at Strayer University is designed to provide you with key management skills and teach you how to apply tools to help your company succeed in the international marketplace.
Program Learning OutcomesIs an MBA in Global Management good to have? It depends on what you learn.
- Apply management theories and practices to organizations operating in global markets.
- Create global operations strategies to achieve a competitive advantage within international business environments.
- Develop marketing strategies for global organizations to achieve a competitive advantage.
- Global Business Management
- Global Strategy
- Global Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management Studies International Business View 811 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- Proof of completion of a U.S. baccalaureate degree, or approved equivalent
- Completed Student Application for Admission
- Completed I-20 Application
- Strayer University application fee
- Proof of English ability
- Proof of financial support
- Completed emergency contact information form
- Copy of your Passport that is valid at least six months after the desired start date
- $300 tuition deposit (Will be credited towards first quarter tuition and fees. Refundable only if visa is denied at Consulate or basis of admission is denied.)
International2985 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2985 USD per module during 12 months.
National2985 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2985 USD per module during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.