A Master of Business Administration - Accounting from Strayer University emphasizes financial reporting, budgeting and profit planning as applied to both local and global business environments. You’ll develop the skills to interpret accounting data to make business decisions, solve organizational problems, and evaluate tax and legal complexities.
Program Learning OutcomesIs an MBA in Accounting good to have? It depends on what you learn.
- Interpret accounting data to inform business decisions about organizational challenges.
- Evaluate the federal tax complexities of a firm to minimize tax liabilities within an ethical framework.
- Interpret financial results and related financial report information from the perspective of different users.
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Organizational Tax Research and Planning
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Cost Accounting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesAccounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 623 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Proof of completion of a U.S. baccalaureate degree, or approved equivalent
- Completed Student Application for Admission
- Completed I-20 Application
- Strayer University application fee
- Proof of English ability
- Proof of financial support
- Completed emergency contact information form
- Copy of your Passport that is valid at least six months after the desired start date
- $300 tuition deposit (Will be credited towards first quarter tuition and fees. Refundable only if visa is denied at Consulate or basis of admission is denied.)
International2985 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2985 USD per module during 12 months.
National2985 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2985 USD per module during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.