The subject matter of the program is closely tied to physics of new materials which currently have been applied or have its potential application in energy generation, conversion, storage and saving.
The goal of this Physics of Advanced Materials for Energy Processing program from Adam Mickiewicz University Poznan is to equip a student with technical expertise necessary for an academic career (postgraduate degree studies) or a career in private sector corporations which strictly rely on detailed knowledge of scientific research (for instance, companies involved in research, producing or servicing advanced measuring tools and companies interacting with both science and the industry).
PAMEP studies are conducted at the Faculty of Physics in close cooperation with the NanoBioMedical Centre and the Faculty of Chemistry at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland.
PAMEP program was awarded with the ˝Future-proof Studies˝ ("Studia z przyszłością" in Polish) certificate for modernity of education concept, innovation of the applied teaching methods and compliance with the needs of labor market:
- Molecular simulation of soft matter
- Biophotovoltaic materials
- Down- and up-conversion in nanomaterials doped with lanthanide ions
- Methods of fabrication and analysis of conducting nanostructures
- Thermodynamics of Electrolyte Solutions
- Signal and energy processing in nanopatterned materials
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Physics Energy & Power Engineering View 9 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate degree in science, natural sciences or technology.
- English language skills are required.
- Passing the interview (can be e.g. through Skype).
- Bachelor diploma (with supplement or transcript) issued by universities in English or translation of the diploma into Polish or into English made by a certified translator approved by the government of the country issuing the document.
- For candidates outside Poland, bachelor diploma (with supplement or transcript) needs to be additionally legalized (for countries outside Hague Convention) or with apostille. Please have in mind that the legalization can be only done in Polish Embassy in the country of the document issue and it might take some time to arrange a visit to do it.
International1296 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1296 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 6000 PLN
Living costs for Poznan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.