The subject matter of the program is closely tied to physics of new materials which currently have been applied or have its potential application in energy generation, conversion, storage and saving.
The goal of this Physics of Advanced Materials for Energy Processing - PAMEP program from Adam Mickiewicz University Poznan is to equip a student with technical expertise necessary for an academic career (postgraduate degree studies) or a career in private sector corporations which strictly rely on detailed knowledge of scientific research (for instance, companies involved in research, producing or servicing advanced measuring tools and companies interacting with both science and the industry).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Time-resolved laser spectroscopy
- Computational Studies of Electronic and Energy Transport in Nanosystems
- Nuclear magnetic resonance
- Molecular dynamics simulations I
- Liquids in confinement; the novel phases in nanopores
- Preparation and characterization of solar cells
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Application deadline for 2020 intake prolonged to 8th of October.
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Physics Energy & Power Engineering View 5 other Masters in Physics in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate degree in science, natural sciences or technology.
- English language skills are required.
- Passing the interview (can be e.g. through Skype).
- Bachelor diploma issued by universities in English or translation of the diploma into Polish or into English made by a certified translator approved by the government of the country issuing the document.
- For candidates outside European Union, bachelor diploma need to be additionally legalized (for countries outside Hague Convention) or with apostille. Please have in mind that the legalization can be only done in Polish Embassy in the country of the document issue and it might take some time to arrange a visit to do it.
International1320 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1320 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1320 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1320 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- 6000 PLN
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.