This part-time, distance learning course introduces you to current theory and best practice around operational, functional and strategic quality management. You'll learn how to contribute to an organisation's strategic vision for success, as well as how to implement policies to improve customer relations and business effectiveness.
When you complete this course, you'll have finely-honed quality, organisational and people management skills, and you'll be ready for roles in quality management, training and development, and other related fields.
What you'll experience
On this course you'll:
- Learn how to effectively implement policies to achieve customer focus and continuous improvement
- Network via staff with research and consultancy experience, and industry links
Resources for the course are available via the university’s intranet online learning system – you'll need a fast, reliable Internet connection. You'll be able to join in web-based interactive sessions with lecturers and other students and our University Library has extensive online resources that can be accessed via the internet at any time.
Careers and opportunities
When you finish the course, our Careers and Employability service can help you find a job that puts your skills to work in the industry.
Previous graduates have gone on to work in:
- quality management roles
- operations management
- training and development
- auditing and business process improvement
Some graduates have set up successful businesses with help and support from the University.
After you leave the University, you can get help, advice and support for up to 5 years from our Careers and Employability service as you advance in your career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Core modules on this course include:
- Business Transformation through Quality Management
- Quantitative and Research Methods
- Business Operations – the Quality Management Perspective
- Strategic Organisational Excellence
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesStrategic Management View 94 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A second-class honours degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- Working professionals without an honours degree who have substantial relevant experience and the academic potential to achieve the award will also be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.