With this Level 7 SCQF Diploma in Business Skills offered by London School of International Business you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCompulsory Units
- Principles of Business and Finance
- Principles of Business Communication
- Principles of Business Etiquette
- Principles of Information Technology for Business
- Principles of Marketing and Customer Service
- Principles of People Skills in Business
- Principles of Self Awareness and Personal Development
- Principles of Time Management in Business
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 39 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 19 and above.
- Level 3 Diploma OR SCQF Level 6 qualification OR other equivalent international qualification(s) OR 5 years of work experience
International1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
EU/EEA1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
9 months - GBP £950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.