With Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management (General) at London School of International Business you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCore Units
- Strategic Management
- Finance for Strategic Managers
- Research for Strategic Development
- Organisational Behaviour
- Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Strategic Management View 369 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
National1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- 6 months - GBP £1250
- 9 months - GBP £950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.