It is of particular interest for graduates in any of the branches of the experimental sciences and technologies (chemistry, chemical engineering, biochemistry, biotechnology, physics, quantum chemistry, biological chemistry, microbiology, etc.) and it clearly prepares them for future research.
The students will acquire the skills required for them to join universities, research institutes, industry and services with a strong sense of innovation, development and entrepreneurial vision.
As well as knowledge and skills, the master’s Nanoscience, Materials and Processes: Chemical Technology at the Frontier programme at Universitat Rovira i Virgili a springboard for students who want to work in research, development and innovation at universities, research institutes and industries that require new scientific and technical knowledge.
- Research at universities and research institutes. The master’s degree is a requirement for being admitted to a PhD programme and the key to a future career as a researcher.
- Research, development and innovation in industries based on new scientific and technical knowledge (biotechnology, microelectronics, telecommunications, energy storage, new materials, etc.) and traditional industries (chemical, pharmaceutical, biomedical, ceramics, textiles, etc.) interested in innovation.
- Management, control and strategic planning of nanotechnological techniques, products and processes in the electronics industry, telecommunications, biomedicine, biotechnology, pharmacology, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Product and Process Design
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Design, Planning and Management of Research
- Multidisciplinary Seminars
- Master’s Thesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Molecular Sciences Biochemistry View 12 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
As well as the compulsory general documentation required for pre-enrolment on the programme, you must also submit the following documents:
- Letter of motivation/declaration of intent for academic coordination.
- Proof of higher competence in English than the minimum required (Level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages or equivalent). In the unlikely event that the student cannot demonstrate this level, there will be an oral interview in which the reading, writing and listening level will be assessed)
International2913 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2913 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2913 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2913 EUR per year during 12 months.
Students with degrees from other countries will be charged an academic tax of €218.15 the first time they enrol only
Living costs for Tarragona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.