The Clinical Investigation program of University of Rochester sits within a large urban medical center and all its clinical research resources and collaborative faculty at the University of Rochester. The University is home to numerous health sciences graduate programs and a large diverse student body.
Coursework is completed in one year of full-time study with a mentored research project that, in most cases, will extend beyond the completion of courses. Our program prepares clinician-scientists to carry out patient-based research in the development of interventions and technologies to ensure the highest levels of patient safety and quality of care.
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Describe and apply the research methodologies and study designs used to conduct and evaluate patient-oriented clinical research studies.
- Apply the statistical tools necessary for analysis of clinical research data.
- Carry out patient-based research in the development of interventions and technologies to ensure the highest levels of patient safety and quality of care.
- Quantitative Methods
- Date Management & Analysis
- Ethics in Professional Integrity-Clinical
- Design of Clinical Trials
- Field Epidemiology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 783 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Rochester and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application to the Master in Science in Clinical Investigation Program is encouraged from persons with a special interest or experience in the health field, from those in health-related professions, and from persons with professional degrees in medicine and other fields related to health care. Candidates for admission to the program must have earned a baccalaureate degree, or its equivalent.
- Create a SOPHAS application
- Statement of Purpose
- Uploaded copy of transcript(s) to online application
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Official GRE Scores
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores
International56358 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1818 USD per credit during 12 months.
National56358 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1818 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Rochester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.