The Level 6 Extended Diploma in Business Management offered by the London School of International Business is for those who aim for high-level managerial roles in organisations. It focuses on topics which are necessary for those who want to understand how organisations plan their activities at a strategic level and how they implement these plans in a way that contribute towards the smooth running of organisations and the maximisation of their competitive advantage.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCore Units
- Corporate Strategy
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Project Management
- Management Research Proposal
- Financial Decision Making for Managers
- Managing Equality and Diversity
- International Business Strategy
- Strategic Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- Strategic Risk Management
- Strategic Quality Management
- Economics for Business
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 246 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
In order to apply you should have either:
- Level 5 diploma or GCE/GCSE or equivalent overseas qualification
International1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
EU/EEA1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
- 9 months - GBP £950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.