The Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare Management offered by the London School of International Business also allows learners to demonstrate their skills by producing evidence from their work activities, to meet national occupational standards. Learners will acquire care management skills in the Healthcare sector.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE)
- International Healthcare Policy
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
- Leadership and Management
- Research Project
- Personal Leadership and Management Development
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management Health Sciences View 491 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 5 Award/Diploma or any other equivalent qualification
- 4 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
International1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
9 months - GBP £950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.