The Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management offered by the London School of International Business equips learners with the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills required for a career in the health and social care sector at a managerial level.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
OTHM, UK - an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureMandatory units
- Personal and Professional Development in Health and Social Care
- Managing Quality in Health and Social Care
- Principles of Health and Social Care Management
- Health and Safety in Health and Social Care Workplaces
- Financial Decision Making for Health Care Managers
- Managing Human Resources in Health and Social Care
- Leadership and Management for Health and Social Care
- Research Methods for Health and Social Care Managers.
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesSocial Work Health Administration View 155 other Masters in Health Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at London School of International Business and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
In order to apply you should have either:The Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 5 Award/Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Mature learners with management 3-4 years of work experience in case of no formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
National1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- 6 Months - GBP £1250
- 9 Months - GBP £950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.