Human Genetics from Sarah Lawrence College aims to improve health care for all people by educating genetic counselors so they are prepared to meet current and future needs of their clients, their communities, their profession, and society at large.
Graduates with Human Genetics from Sarah Lawrence College will develop three strong skills:
- an in-depth understanding of human genetics;
- an ability to translate the science into language that a variety of audiences can understand;
- an appreciation of the implications of genetic science on individuals’ lives.
- Medical Genetics Seminar
- Emerging Clinical Specialties
- Professional Issues in Genetic Counseling
- Peer Issues in Genetic Counseling
- Interview- and Counseling-Based Models
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Genetics View 1169 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Applicants must have received a Bachelor of Arts or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university. Previous college work is expected to be at 3.0 or higher and should reflect advanced course study.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Academic Writing Sample
- TOEFL Results (for International Applicants)
- Application fee
International35092 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35092 USD per year during 21 months.
National35092 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35092 USD per year during 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.