Food Security in Public Health degree offered at the University of Bedfordshire continues to develop its facilities with an impressive laboratory infrastructure and the University will soon be opening a new building specifically for STEM subjects.
Studying this course will create career opportunities for you in government agencies, industry and other organisations related to the broad area of food systems management allied to public health and environmental sustainability. Recent graduates are currently employed in diverse sectors including healthcare, pharmaceutical, food, research, science and education, whilst others have secured funding to pursue PhDs and/or places to study medicine.
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
Whether you want to learn a new language, build networks, simply have the travel bug, or want to develop new skills and life experiences, our Go Global programme offers the opportunity to broaden your horizons, enhance your CV, and gain a truly international experience, all at the same time as studying towards your undergraduate degree. The Go Global programme is open to students from the UK and EU.
- Food and nutrition insecurity
- Food safety
- Food quality assurance
- Food systems management
- Food security research project
- Epidemiology in public health
- Principles, policies and issues in public health
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Food Sciences View 1014 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- A completed application form signed by you (an electronic signature is fine)
- Copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, including proof of your level of English Language (where relevant)
- A one page personal statement. This should tell us why you want to study your chosen course.
- A copy of your current valid passport details
- Please submit copies of any UK Visa that you have held and any documentation relating to previous visa refusals from any country
International13750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National8250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8250 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- For EU students the standard fee is £8250.
Living costs for Luton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.