At Women's History from Sarah Lawrence College students develop with their faculty is one of the unique aspects of our program. In addition to required coursework, students are able to expand their intellectual interests by developing individualized research projects while working in close consultation with our illustrious Women’s History faculty members.
Graduates with Women's History from Sarah Lawrence College will:
- develop the ability to analyze material in new ways
- develop arguments that are relevant to a number of fields
Our alums have gone on to become: lawyers, writers, high school teachers, archivists, public historians, museum professionals, theater professionals, entrepreneurs, activists, psychiatrists, and founders of and staffers at NGOs. They are also respected women’s historians.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Visions/Revisions: Issues in Women’s History
- History Colloquium
- Thesis Seminar
- Independent study with thesis adviser
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Gender & Sexuality Studies Modern History View 84 other Masters in Gender & Sexuality Studies in United States
- Bachelor of Arts or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university.
- Previous college work is expected to be at 3.0 or higher and should reflect advanced course study.
- Application Fee
- Writing Responses
- TOEFL Results (for International Applicants)
International30466 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30466 USD per year during 24 months.
National30466 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30466 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.