Health Advocacy from Sarah Lawrence College includes mid-career professionals, career-changers, and recent college graduates—all of whom have a demonstrated commitment to making positive change related to health. Health advocates are strategists and organizers.
Graduates with Health Advocacy from Sarah Lawrence College will:
- be able to understand systems, while keeping the wellbeing of the patient, individual, and community experiences as the focus of their work.
- have proficiency in the use of computers including a mouse, video camera, and microphone enabled headsets with the ability to troubleshoot problems.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Models of Advocacy: Theory and Practice
- Physiology and Disease
- History of Health Care in the US
- Illness and Disability Narratives
- Research Methods for Advocacy
- Program Design and Evaluation
- Health Care Policy
- Health Law
- Ethics and Advocacy
- Economics of Health
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1088 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited American college or university, or the equivalent degree from a college or university outside the United States.
- Previous college work is expected to be a 3.0 grade point average or higher and should reflect advanced course study.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.