Veterinary Public Health (Coursework) from University of Pretoria is vital to enhancing public and animal health, promoting biosecurity and welfare.
Students at Veterinary Public Health (Coursework) from University of Pretoria will:
- be ensuring that our pets are safe and sound
- have no difficulty competing for and entering postgraduate programmes at universities in countries around the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research methodology
- Basic veterinary epidemioloy
- Veterinary public health: Meat hygiene
- Veterinary public health: Veterinary milk hygene
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Pharmacy Veterinary Medicine View 45 other Masters in Pharmacy in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BVSc (or equivalent) degree or relevant four-year BScAgric degree or relevant BSc honours degree or relevant postgraduate diploma (on NQF level 8)
- An admissions examination may be required
- The candidate may be required to submit proof of experience in their selected field of study
International4252 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4252 EUR per year during 24 months.
National2126 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2126 EUR per year during 24 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens - from R36 000 to R43 000
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.