Veterinary Science Companion Animal Clinical Studies from University of Pretoria is vital to enhancing public and animal health, promoting biosecurity and welfare.
Students at Veterinary Science Companion Animal Clinical Studies from University of Pretoria will:
- have no difficulty competing for and entering postgraduate programmes at universities in countries around the world.
- gain knowledge for ensuring that our pets are safe and sound
- Research methodology
- Dissertation: Companion animal clinical studies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPharmacy Veterinary Medicine Animal Sciences View 40 other Masters in Animal Sciences in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BVSc (or equivalent) degree or relevant four-year BScAgric degree or relevant BSc honours degree or relevant postgraduate diploma (on NQF level 8)
- An admissions examination may be required
- The candidate may be required to submit proof of experience in their selected field of study
International1118 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1118 EUR per year during 12 months.
National1118 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1118 EUR per year during 12 months.
R18 960 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.