Wildlife Diseases (Coursework) from University of Pretoria is vital to enhancing public and animal health, promoting biosecurity and welfare.
Students at Wildlife Diseases (Coursework) from University of Pretoria will:
- be ensuring that our pets are safe and sound
- have no difficulty competing for and entering postgraduate programmes at universities in countries around the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research methodology
- Veterinary wildlife studies
- Mini-dissertation: Wildlife diseases
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPharmacy Veterinary Medicine Animal Sciences View 39 other Masters in Animal Sciences in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BVSc degree or an equivalent veterinary degree
- Applicable experience of at least two years as a veterinarian, or training of at least one year in the specific field as an intern at a recognised training facility
- An entrance examination may be required
- Registration as a veterinarian with the South African Veterinary Council (SAVC) or authorisation by the SAVC to be enrolled for MMedVet studies
- The candidate will be required to work full-time at the faculty in the field of specialisation under supervision of an approved supervisor for the required duration.
International4252 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4252 EUR per year during 36 months.
National2126 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2126 EUR per year during 36 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens - from R36 000 to R43 000
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.