This Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine program at South Baylo University is combined with instruction in biomedicine and emphasizes an integrative and holistic approach to healthcare.
Graduates of the MSAOM program become eligible to take the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) licensure examination and the California Acupuncture Board (CAB) licensure examination.
The program outcomes for the MSAOM degree program are listed as follows:
- Graduates apply the knowledge of conventional medicine in the practice of AOM.
- Graduates demonstrate competency in the practice of Acupuncture and Oriental medicine.
- Graduates demonstrate competencies in inpatient care in compliance with ethical, legal, and safety guidelines and communicate effectively in diverse settings.
- Graduates can develop and implement effective treatment plans, maintain standardized medical records, conduct case reviews, and manage their clinical practice.
- Graduates understand basic research concepts and utilize scientific methods related to the AOM clinical practice.
- History of Medicine
- Acupuncture Anatomy
- Acupuncture Techniques
- Tai Chi Chuan / Qi Gong
- Internal Medicine
- Herbal Principles
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Complementary & Alternative Medicine View 32 other Masters in Complementary & Alternative Medicine in United States
- The University admits applicants who have completed a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the U. S. Department of Education, with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Each applicant must demonstrate English language proficiency as stated in the Language Proficiency Requirements section.
- An applicant must demonstrate suitability for the graduate degree program of acupuncture and Oriental medicine
International17490 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34980 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National17490 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34980 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
tuition for didactic units required
Living costs for Anaheim
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.