Faculty members offer professional training in such areas as Housing and Community Development, Geographic Information Systems, Environmental Planning, Transportation Planning, Urban Design and Historic Preservation.
The Urban Studies and Planning program of Savannah State University is designed to prepare professionals to build neighborhoods, cities and large-scale regions and empower people to transform their communities.
- History of American Urbanization
- Methods of Urban Research
- Statistical Methods for Urban Analysis
- Computer Applications for Urban Information Systems
- Urban Fiscal Policy Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Urban Planning View 291 other Masters in Urban Planning in United States
- Completion of graduate application
- Proficient Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) score
- Three academic and professional letters of reference
- Statement of Interest (1,000 words)
- Official transcripts from each college and university attended
- Curriculum Vitae
International21780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 726 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 726 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State5880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 196 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Savannah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.