Faculty members offer professional training in such areas as Housing and Community Development, Geographic Information Systems, Environmental Planning, Transportation Planning, Urban Design and Historic Preservation. The Urban Studies and Planning program of Savannah State University is designed to prepare professionals to build neighborhoods, cities and large-scale regions and empower people to transform their communities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History of American Urbanization
- Methods of Urban Research
- Statistical Methods for Urban Analysis
- Computer Applications for Urban Information Systems
- Urban Fiscal Policy Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArchitecture Urban Planning View 206 other Masters in Urban Planning in United States
- MSUSP program applicants must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and show promise of high quality work on the graduate level.
- Completion of graduate application
- Minimum GPA of 2.6 on a 4.0 scale
- Proficient Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) score
- Three academic and professional letters of reference
- Statement of Interest (1,000 words)
- Official transcripts from each college and university attended
- Curriculum Vitae
International726 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 726 USD per credit during 12 months.
National726 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 726 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State196 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 196 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Savannah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.