The Mathematics program of Savannah State University prepares students for advanced degrees and employment in various math-related areas such as Research, Teaching, National Defense, Public Health, Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Accounting, Medicine, Finance, Nursing, Weather Forecasting, Data Processing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Real Analysis
- Abstract Algebra
- Advanced Linear Algebra
- Number Theory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics View 608 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- MSM program applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in a STEM field from an accredited institution. Only completed applications are reviewed by the Admissions Committee
- Completion of graduate application
- Minimum 2.7 GPA or above preferred on a 4.0 scale
- A statement of purpose (500-1000 words) with detailed reasons for pursuing the MSM degree
- Three academic and/or professional letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Current official GRE score
- Official Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
International726 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 726 USD per credit during 12 months.
National726 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 726 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State196 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 196 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Savannah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.