Managers need to be aware of issues, able to analysetheir potential outcomes and consequences, and decide how to react. They do not have to be expert inall areas of business but they need to possess a general awareness of what specialist facilities and services exist, and how they can assist in carrying out that role.
The Level 7 Diploma in Business Management SCQF Level 11 offered by the London School of Planning and Managemen includes contemporary topics reflecting key issues within the 21st century business environment, as well as the latest developments in management research.
Reasons to study with us
- Professional: The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
- Affordable: All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
- Flexible: The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
- Quality Assured: The programme is accredited by EduQual UK - a regulated awarding body, approved by SQA-Accreditation, a globally-recognised national qualifications regulator in the UK. The programme is delivered in partnership with London School of International Business.
Students completing the Diploma in Business Management (SCQF level 11) will be able to progress to the Masters stage of a university MBA (Master in Business Administration) programme.
Students on completing Level-3 Diploma in Law :80% are working (at professional / managerial position)0% are studying10% are working & studying
Quality Assured: The programme is accredited by EduQual UK - a regulated awarding body, approved by SQA-Accreditation, a globally-recognised national qualifications regulator in the UK. The programme is delivered in partnership with London School of International Business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Financial Management
- Change Management and Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Resource Management in Organisations
- Marketing Management in Practice
It is designed for middle or senior managers to meet the needs in running of their businesses, and to facilitate their progression to higher levels within their organisation.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 254 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 19 and above. or;Honours degree, normally at a minimum of lower second class (2:2), OR other equivalent international qualification(s) OR 5 years of work experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1299 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1299 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- 9 months: 999 GBP
5% Bursary for students opting to pay in full.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.