Education (Social Justice) degree offered at the University of Bedfordshire is based upon a critical concern for social justice and the ways this is understood and implemented through policy and practice to affect the lives of disadvantaged children and young people as well as poor and marginalised groups and communities.
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
Bringing your subject knowledge from the areas you have studied, you will have gained knowledge and skills through this course that will make you a specialist in relation to social justice and education.
Graduates who have completed the master's course are most likely to seek jobs:
- Teaching in schools FE or HE
- Community or social work
- Police, probation officers
- Local Authority work
- Home, school link of family welfare workers
- Voluntary sector work
- Analysing Policy: Children'S Voice
- Citizenship And Welfare In The 21st Century
- Education And Social Justice
- Research Methods In The Workplace
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 758 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Bedfordshire and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
A completed application form signed by you (an electronic signature is fine)
- Copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, including proof of your level of English Language
- A one-page personal statement. This should tell us why you want to study your chosen course.
- A copy of your current valid passport details
- Please submit copies of any UK Visa that you have held and any documentation relating to previous visa refusals from any country
International13750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National8250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8250 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- For EU students the standard fee is £8250.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.