The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management (International) offered by the London School of Planning and Management extends and deepens the existing coverage of the key knowledge, competencies and skills required of contemporary managers in today’s dynamic and rapidly changing global economy.
Reasons to study with us
- Professional: The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
- Affordable: All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
- Flexible: The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
- Quality Assured: The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by ATHE, an Ofqual-regulated Awarding Body. All of the qualifications are listed on the Ofqual register.
On successful completion of a Level 7 Qualification in Strategic Management there are a number of progression opportunities. Learners may progress to: a larger qualification at the same level e.g. from a Diploma to an Extended Diploma Or an MBA programme and claim exemptions for some of the units completed Or employment if they are not already in employment.
Students on completing Level-3 Diploma in Law :
- Strategic Management
- Finance for Strategic Managers
- Research for Strategic Development
- Organisational Behaviour
- Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management
- International Business Environment
- International Marketing
- International Finance
These qualifications provide a flexible route for learners who have already achieved management qualifications at a lower level as well as for learners who do not have business or management qualifications, but may have qualifications in other areas and/or prior management experience in the work place.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 196 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 19 and above.
- a first degree in Business, Management or related subjects or a level 6 qualification for example Diploma in Management or other equivalent international qualifications
International1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1299 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
EU/EEA1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1299 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
- 9 months: 999 GBP
5% Bursary for students opting to pay in full.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!