The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management (Finance) offered by the London School of Planning and Management extends and deepens the existing coverage of the key knowledge, competencies and skills required of contemporary managers in today’s dynamic and rapidly changing global economy.
Reasons to study with us
- Professional: The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
- Affordable: All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
- Flexible: The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
- Quality Assured: The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by ATHE, an Ofqual-regulated Awarding Body. All of the qualifications are listed on the Ofqual register.
On successful completion of a Level 7 Qualification in Strategic Management there are a number of progression opportunities. Learners may progress to: a larger qualification at the same level e.g. from a Diploma to an Extended Diploma Or an MBA programme and claim exemptions for some of the units completed Or employment if they are not already in employment.
Students on completing Level-3 Diploma in Law :
- 80% are working (at professional / managerial position)
- 0% are studying
- 10% are working & studying
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management
- Finance for Strategic Managers
- Research for Strategic Development
- Organisational Behaviour
- Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management
These qualifications provide a flexible route for learners who have already achieved management qualifications at a lower level as well as for learners who do not have business or management qualifications, but may have qualifications in other areas and/or prior management experience in the work place.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 457 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 19 and above.
- a first degree in Business, Management or related subjects or a level 6 qualification for example Diploma in Management or other equivalent international qualifications
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1299 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1299 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- 9 months: 999 GBP
5% Bursary for students opting to pay in full.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.