Business Administration (Digital Technology Management) Executive degree offered at the University of Bedfordshire is designed for individuals who want to develop their leadership and management skills along with their interest in Technology Management and for those seeking fast track career progression opportunities.This postgraduate degree aims to enhance your professional prospects by developing your capability to apply the latest thinking relating to organisational development and change in the competitive global context.
Successful completion of the MBA (Digital Technology Management) highlights your potential to have a real impact on the transformation of the organisation you join.
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
The successful completion of your MBA provides a strong foundation for your professional prospects with potential to join an employer in a variety of positions and potential for fast track career progression opportunities.
The course has been designed to develop graduates who are able to:
- Apply contemporary approaches to strategic management and leadership in complex organisations to systematically and creatively evolve the business, while understanding real life challenges and uncertainties.
- Inspire collaboration and synergistic team work by managing relationships, sharing skills and experience and objective consideration and evaluation of alternative perspectives, in contributing to professional, ethical and innovative practice.
- Synthesise a range of information in the context of new situations using informed judgment to develop innovative approaches to organisational challenges and opportunities.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Digital Technology Management
- Leading And Managing Organisational Resources
- Management Practice
- Strategy And The Global Competitive Environment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Technology Management View 320 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
- To apply for a place on a postgraduate course (MA/MSc/MBA) at the University of Bedfordshire you should have a good first degree and the required English language qualification
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14250 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12250 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.