Applied Computing and Information Technology degree offered at the University of Bedfordshire covers a wide range of topics including programming, databases, security, project management and computer networking, giving you both the underpinning theory and the ability to apply it to complex real-world problems, as well as an awareness of emerging technologies and developments.
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
You will gain valuable skills for a career within computing and IT in particular but is also relevant for a much wider range of applications such as computer science or wider system engineering.
The unit Research Methodologies and Project Management requires you to work in a team so as to apply a current project management methodology that embraces all of these knowledge areas in an integrated way while going through the stages of planning, execution and project control. You will work as part of a team, take responsibility and make autonomous decisions that impact on the project team performance.
- Programming for Applications
- Computer Networks and Security
- Data Modelling, Management and Governance
- Research Methodologies and Project Management
- MSc Project – Applied Computing and Information Technology
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 233 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in United Kingdom
- Applicants should have a good undergraduate degree at Honours level, or equivalent.
- To apply for a postgraduate degree (MA/MSc/MBA/LLM) at the University of Bedfordshire you should have a good honours degree (or equivalent qualification) in an appropriate subject from a recognised university or HE institution.
International11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 GBP for the full programme during 15 months.
National6600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8250 GBP for the full programme during 15 months.
- For UK/EU students the standard fee is £8250.
Living costs for Luton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.