By the end of this Level 7 Diploma in International Commercial Law offered by the London School of Planning and Management, you should have acquired a more sophisticated understanding of the international legal system, international law-making processes, the diverse functions of international law in contemporary society, differing approaches to the subject, and a greater familiarity with research materials and methods.
Why choose LSPM ?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans , pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
The programme is delivered in partnership with London School of International Business. The programme is accredited by EduQual UK - a regulated awarding body, approved by SQA-Accreditation, a globally-recognised national qualifications regulator in the UK.
- European Union Competition Law
- Advanced Legal Research Methods
- International Company Law
- Law of International Trade
- International Banking Law
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law Commerce View 81 other Masters in International Law in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
International1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1299 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
National1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1299 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- 6 months: 1299 GBP
- 9 months: 999 GBP
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.