Advanced Clinical Practice (Nursing) degree offered at the University of Bedfordshire will help you explore key areas such as mentorship, people management, patient safety and resilience, as well as clinical and theoretical practice.
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
This course will enhance and deepen your skills, knowledge and expertise.
Your learning will support your ambitions for career progression within the nursing profession at an advanced practitioner level and will contribute towards meeting your NMC revalidation requirements.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Leadership And Management
- Dissertation (Systematic Approaches To Reviews Of Literature)
- Human Factors And Safer Healthcare
- Service Improvement Project
- Work-Based Learning For Advanced Clinical Practice
- Advanced General Practice Nursing
- Advancing Palliative And End Of Life Care Practice
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 267 other Masters in Nursing in United Kingdom
- You need to fulfil these criteria: a. Be a registered healthcare professional on either the NMC or HCPC register. b. Have a degree (grade 2:2 or higher) or equivalent professional experience. c. Currently be employed with a health or social care provider within a nursing role. d. It is essential that students remain in practice throughout this course and can provide a signed letter of support from their employer confirming that they can provide the skills development and support required for this course.
International15600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15600 GBP per year during 36 months.
National7840 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7840 GBP per year during 36 months.
- For UK/EU students the standard fee is £7,840 per year.
- For International students the standard fee is per 2 years.
Living costs for Luton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.