The Photography curriculum at San Francisco Art Institute prepares students to bring a critical and historical understanding of the photographic medium in the exploration of conceptual ideas with new image making capabilities.
- Students work in both digital and analogue formats with the opportunity to experiment with a variety of photographic processes, print surfaces, and equipment while considering issues around representation, scale, installation, site-specific works, and audience.
- In Studio Art (with Optional Emphasis)
- Graduate Tutorial
- Graduate Critique Seminar
- Studio Electives
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media View 347 other Masters in Film, Photography & Media in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application, including $85 application fee
- Artist statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts
International47850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47850 USD per year during 24 months.
National47850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47850 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.