Student learn the craft of filmmaking in courses that teach skills of production and postproduction, enabling them to realize their ideas. The curriculum is flexible, keeping current with the ever-changing digital arena from multi-platform to alternative distribution.
- Our Film courses from San Francisco Art Institute encourages students to push the boundaries of the medium by integrating film with gallery-based objects, performance, and sound-based works.
- A variety of methods of display—from traditional theatrical screening, to single- and multi-channel installation, to alternative contexts such as emerging small screen and interactive formats—are explored.
- In Studio Art
- Graduate Tutorial
- Graduate Critique Seminar
- Studio Electives
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media View 347 other Masters in Film, Photography & Media in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application, including the $75 application fee (use Promo Code: WAIVESFAI to waive fee)
- Portfolio and artist statement (BFA applicants only)
- Critical essay (BA applicants only)
- Letter of recommendation
- Official high school/secondary school transcript(s) or CHSPE/GED certificate
- Official college transcript(s)
- Minimum of 30 Transfer Credits
International47850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47850 USD per year during 24 months.
National47850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47850 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.