Inherently interdisciplinary, our department offers students the opportunity to explore the ways that technology has infused traditional approaches to art-making, as well as creating possibilities for the invention of new media practices.
- Throughout the Art and Technology program from San Francisco Art Institute, students work independently in the studio or in the field; meet with faculty one-on-one in graduate tutorials; participate in small, rigorous, faculty-led critique seminars and electives, and study critical theory and art history.
- Studio Art
- Graduate Tutorial
- Graduate Critique Seminar
- Studio Electives
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History View 466 other Masters in Art History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application, including $85 application fee
- Artist statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts
International47850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47850 USD per year during 24 months.
National47850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47850 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.