Master of Science degree in Vision Rehabilitation Therapy require didactic coursework in addition to supervisory field practice and a full-time off-campus internship. All didactic course work must be completed prior to entry into the off-campus internship. Each student designs an Individualized Program of Studies (IPS) to ensure appropriate course sequencing and integration.
The Vision Rehabilitation Therapy (VRT) program at Salus University prepares professionals with expertise in related fields (for example, occupational therapy, social work, gerontology, rehabilitation, special education in visual impairment, O&M, et cetera) to provide comprehensive vision rehabilitation therapy services (adaptive activities of daily living/independent living skills) to blind or visually impaired adults/older adults by providing the course work and supervised field experiences required for Vision Rehabilitation Therapist certification by the Academy for Certification of Vision Rehabilitation and Education Professionals (ACVREP).
- Foundations of Education & Rehabilitation
- Clinical & Functional Implications of Visual Impairment
- Psychological & Social Dynamics of Visual Impairment
- Critical Analysis of Research
- Visual Impairment from Brain Injury
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 1382 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A course-by-course credential review from an accredited agency (such as World Education Services), which evidences all post-secondary studies completed. Please consult the agency’s web site for requirements to complete the evaluation.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential for success in a Salus University academic program as well as to help ensure patient/client safety and/or effective communication with members of a healthcare team. Official results from the TOEFL (or IELTS) examination are required for all students for whom English is a second language (ESL).
International17300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 865 USD per credit during 24 months.
National17300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 865 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Montgomeryville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.