The majority of this Orientation and Mobility program’s curriculum at Salus University is taught online, with a 10-week summer residency and one additional week in the fall on campus. Founded on evidence- based practice, the O&M coursework is sequentially designed and integrated to ensure that a student’s necessary skills are developed prior to entry into fieldwork off-campus.
Coursework prepares students to work effectively with individuals who have low vision, as well as those who are blind, and to work across generations. Students in the O&M program learn the importance of an interprofessional approach to the provision of comprehensive services. This program provides the coursework and supervised fieldwork experiences required for certification by the Academy for the Certification of Vision Rehabilitation and Education Professionals (ACVREP).
- Foundations of Education & Rehabilitation
- Clinical & Functional Implications of Visual Impairment
- Psychological & Social Implications of Visual Impairment
- Critical Analysis of Research
- Principles of O&M
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Physiology View 1406 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee: A non-refundable fee of $124.00 is required.
- All applicants are responsible for having official transcripts for every college or university attended sent directly to GradCAS centralized application service, regardless of whether a degree has been received from that particular institution or not.
- Job Resumé/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Purpose
- Applicants may submit a copy of any certificate or license held as it pertains to their current profession through the GradCAS application portal.
International18037 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 925 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18037 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 925 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Montgomeryville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.