At Environmental Ecology from University of Pretoria the qualifications awarded are of world-class and provide access to a multitude of career opportunities for dynamic and creative people.
Students at Environmental Ecology from University of Pretoria will:
- become problem-solving individuals
- easily adapt to changing circumstances
- take the lead in their chosen fields of specialisation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental ecology
- Environmental Sciences
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Ecology Environmental Sciences View 52 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Relevant BScHons degree with mathematics passed at first-year level or relevant four-year BSc degree with mathematics passed at first-year level
- A weighted average of at least 65% at honours or final-year level
- An admission examination may be required
- A CV with contactable references may be required
- Additional modules may be required in order to reach the desired level of competency
International1114 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1114 EUR per year during 12 months.
National1114 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1114 EUR per year during 12 months.
R18 960 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.