Both the Master of Science (MS) degree and the certificate program require didactic course work. Methods, research and foundation courses related to the eye and low vision must be taken in a prescribed manner.
Emphasis is placed on an interdisciplinary team approach to service delivery. Program participants represent disciplines such as rehabilitation counseling, vision rehabilitation therapy, special education, orientation and mobility, occupational therapy, social work, optometry and ophthalmology. This program is available online with a three (3) week summer residency program and an internship.
The Low Vision Rehabilitation program at Salus University may be taken part-time or full-time. All didactic coursework must be completed prior to entry into the off-campus internship. Students, working with a faculty advisor, develop an individualized Program of Studies to ensure appropriate course sequencing and integration.
- Foundations of Education & Rehabilitation
- Clinical & Functional Implications of Visual Impairment
- Psychological & Social Dynamics of Visual Impairment
- Critical Analysis of Research
- Visual Impairment from Brain Injury
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1924 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee: A non-refundable fee of $124.00 is required.
- All applicants are responsible for having official transcripts for every college or university attended sent directly to GradCAS centralized application service, regardless of whether a degree has been received from that particular institution or not.
- Job Resumé/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Purpose
- Applicants may submit a copy of any certificate or license held as it pertains to their current profession through the GradCAS application portal.
International33300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 925 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 925 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Montgomeryville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.