At Air Quality Management (Coursework) from University of Pretoria the qualifications awarded are of world-class and provide access to a multitude of career opportunities for dynamic and creative people.
Students at Air Quality Management (Coursework) from University of Pretoria will:
- develop problem-solving skills
- easily adapt to changing circumstances
- take the lead in their chosen fields of specialisation
- Boundary layer meteorology
- Atmospheric chemistry
- Atmospheric thermodynamics
- Air pollution: society and environment
- Environmental paradigms
- Environmental law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesClimate Studies & Meteorology Operations and Quality Management View 3 other Masters in Operations and Quality Management in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Relevant BScHons degree with mathematics and chemistry passed at first-year level or relevant four-year BSc degree with mathematics and chemistry passed at first-year level
- A weighted average of at least 65% at honours or final-year level
- An admission examination may be required
- A CV with contactable references may be required
- Additional modules may be required in order to reach the desired standard
International4227 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4227 EUR per year during 24 months.
National2113 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2113 EUR per year during 24 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens - from R36 000 to R43 000
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.