At Animal Production Management from University of Pretoria the qualifications awarded are of world-class and provide access to a multitude of career opportunities for dynamic and creative people.
Students at Animal Production Management from University of Pretoria will:
- become problem-solving individuals
- easily adapt to changing circumstances
- take the lead in their chosen fields of specialisation
- Dissertation: Animal Production Management
- Animal Science
- Food Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Food Sciences Animal Sciences View 41 other Masters in Animal Sciences in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BAgricHons degree (or equivalent) or BScAgric degree in Animal Production (or equivalent) or relevant bachelor’s degree or relevant honours degree
- A weighted average of at least 60% at final-year level
International1180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1180 USD per year during 12 months.
National1180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1180 USD per year during 12 months.
R19 775 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.